All of us struggle with productivity, in spite of doing our best we feel non- productive most of the days. Listed below are few things we can incorporate in our lives to feel and stay more productive.
- Wake up early morning, a little earlier than required to get some extra productive time.
- Once you wake up, first 1-2 hours of the day, do what you love to do or if you are newbie to waking up early, do what you have wanted to do always.., exercise, read, go for a swim or jog, nature walk, have a good cup of your morning coffee with family.
- Schedule daily thinking time to think of you long and short term goals and what steps you should take achieve them
- Fill your day with work that matters and adds value to your life, avoid unnecessary stuff
- Do one thing at a time, avoid multi-tasking
- Take power naps in the afternoons (20 minute power naps before 3 PM)
- While working on an important project, take 5 minute breaks every 60-90 minutes
- Drink water (few sips) whenever you look at the watch
- Define your goals or objective – even if it is a short term goal ( like paying all bills on time)
- Plan vacations – short and long annual vacations (remember planning a trip is equal fun)
Meaningful & deep thoughts on living a great life with simple steps . Great work . Keep enlightening
Comments are closed.